• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's cheap trashy Wizard report!

178 posts in this topic

Just got back a bit ago from the Con. My back and legs are shot. I probably won't be going back again on Sunday though, I think I've had enough.

Ton's of wise azz comments coming up, pictures, gossip, and what I hauled home. Stay tuned.

I heard quite a few complaints from dealers about the layout of the Con this year. As I said in a previous post, I thought it was terrible. There was a whole section way in the back and off to one side that had comics and dealers stuffed back there. I did not even know it was there until the second day of the show.

I talked with Foolkiller quite a bit today, and he was even laughing about it saying he did not know it was back there either. It seemed having all the celebrities in the middle really plugged things up. In mid-day you could not even move around in there due to the long lines and people taking pic's.

Hopefully if they get enough complaints, they go back to the old floor plan. I wasnt to thrilled about the show at first, but had a good time today just shooting the breeze with boardies and casually going through boxes and picking up a few more thing's.

Tuppeny and I both went to the scorecards on this young lady in the middle. Hands down, the best dressed at the con. :o The pic does not do her justice. Really good looking. Ba-Zing!

016-2.jpg

Tupenny has been working out! :fear:

tupenny.jpg

:o

:D

Well, all I can say is that in comparison to the McFarlane cover which went for something like $657K, Liefeld is probably going to have to give money away to some blind person to take atrocious piece of off his hands. :P

I do not mind buying lower grade copies, but they have to present well and have good eye appeal. They have to be well attached also.

I love pre-hero book's and managed to find a few. I did read this last night for the shocking ending.

strangetales001-1.jpg

Tuppeny and I both went to the scorecards on this young lady in the middle. Hands down, the best dressed at the con. :o The pic does not do her justice. Really good looking. Ba-Zing!

016-2.jpg

:headbang: WOW!! Her Batgirl friend on the right is no slouch either! :applause: