• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Experiences with Escrow Services?

4 posts in this topic

I contacted a couple artists about a commission...I also informed them that I will be using NSNart's Escrow Service. Both artists got nervous and told me that they would not use Escrow services of any kind.

This gave me indication that both these artist are possible deadbeats!

I'm glad they said "no"...this way I don't lose my money to #$@%&!!!

I do have an artist that did say yes to the service...but due to bills I had to postpone the commission. In a month or two I should be re-contacting the artist to begin the commission.

I truly believe NSNart's Escrow Service is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to get a commission and not get burned!

Can anyone share his experiences with the Escrow Service?

http://www.nsnart.com/escrowservice.asp

It looks like a really nice idea in order to comission artists with awful reputation without the need to ask favors to a third party.

Thanks in advance!

It's a great idea and Mike (who runs nsnart and the escrow service) is one of the guys in the hobby I can honestly say that I trust without reservation. Having him be the middle man gives me a sense of ease and calm, knowing that I will have my artwork or my money back without any muss or fuss.

(thumbs u