• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketchbook Of The Dead

11 posts in this topic

Thanks to all that downloaded the book during the free promotional sale. We actually beat out Batman Earth One to be the #1 comic on amazon for a few hours.

The book is currently at 95 in horror comics on amazon after topping out at #15 in paid sales downloads.

Thanks again to anyone here who dl the book...

J

Thanks to all that downloaded the book during the free promotional sale. We actually beat out Batman Earth One to be the #1 comic on amazon for a few hours.

The book is currently at 95 in horror comics on amazon after topping out at #15 in paid sales downloads.

J

Awesome stats!

Congratulations!

now email me the files your promised :makepoint::wishluck:

J

Awesome stats!

Congratulations!

now email me the files your promised :makepoint::wishluck:

Working on te files, one will be blank and you just drag and drop and the other is formatted and a bit more adjustable...

I'm also designing a program for the wife's derby league too, that could expand to a lisence deal to create programs/yearbooks for other leagues too.

The only problem with that is it takes away from me writing my own stuff.

I'm also designing a program for the wife's derby league too, that could expand to a license deal to create programs/yearbooks for other leagues too.

Creativity in every arena. Sounds interesting.

I'm also designing a program for the wife's derby league too, that could expand to a license deal to create programs/yearbooks for other leagues too.

Creativity in every arena. Sounds interesting.

Some of the programs look good...others don't. If I can provide a service that can maximize the league to attract and retain fans by making available high quality collectible items, I'm all for it. Derby is non-profit sport that is supported by what the skaters raise. A lot of funding they do bring in are based upon low margin items, the program can have margins from 30-70%, where the items prior were 5-20%

And like that, what was a one shot is now the first issue of a series.

#2 will be soliciting submissions soon. The details will be released in a few days.

Also #2 will benefit Scares That Care, it will be a mixed media sketchbook with ALL the proceeds of all sales (print and ebook) going to the first and largest nonprofit charity run by fans of horror that benefits children with health issues.