• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into Mystery #98, would be 9.4 but...

23 posts in this topic

Little more background on this book. This was part of my JIM run. I bought it on the boards about 18-months ago and it was sitting in an old label 7.0 slab. I thought it was gorgeous and did a straight resub, it came back 7.5. So I guess that's pretty consistent as it was graded about 10 years apart and only missed by .5. This book sat unwanted in my sales thread for over a week until Jeff swooped in and grabbed it. (shrug)

I guess it was the added 'spin'. It goes to show the more information you can supply about a book for sale, the better. I also think the addition of the Back cover scan helped. It alleviates the mystery factor.

Little more background on this book. This was part of my JIM run. I bought it on the boards about 18-months ago and it was sitting in an old label 7.0 slab. I thought it was gorgeous and did a straight resub, it came back 7.5. So I guess that's pretty consistent as it was graded about 10 years apart and only missed by .5. This book sat unwanted in my sales thread for over a week until Jeff swooped in and grabbed it. (shrug)

I guess it was the added 'spin'. It goes to show the more information you can supply about a book for sale, the better. I also think the addition of the Back cover scan helped. It alleviates the mystery factor.

(thumbs u

Well I plan to crack this out as soon as I receive it as it will look sharp in a mylar.

......Oh, you say that to ALL the books :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u