• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I shook Steve Ditko's hand today

162 posts in this topic

For you JC. flowerred.gif

peterpanties.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif

SpiderMan.... The Depends Years...

As the years went by Peter Parker realized his normal Spidey Suit was just not built to handle excessive fluids, and since Superman wore his underpants outside his uniform.. Spidey felt it was ok if he made a slight modification to his Costume, so he borrowed a pair of Aunt Mays undies.. and altered them with a special absorbant webbing

He also debated with the idea of adding a Spidey Fanny Pak.. but decided against it , as his Aunt May would think he was wearing a purse.

Z

I shook Steve Ditko's hand today

Quick!

Cut off your hand and send it to CGC to be slabbed while his DNA is still on it!

insane.gif

Damn it, you guys have to stop posting naked pics of your boy toys! 893frustrated.gif

Go start your own thread next to the Babe test. mad.gif

Actually no, but he is kind of cranky.

He does have that reputation. tongue.gif Have to say, I'm curious to find out whether you actually spoke to the elusive Mr. D, and also if you managed to get a picture. An interview with him would be priceless (not that I'd've expected you to get much more than one sentence out of him. Or three words).

Don't keep us waiting, dammit!!! Otherwise someone'll show that naked Spider-Man picture again, and this time he'll be tackle - out. This is all Chrome's fault.

I was on lunch break the other day and decided to see where he worked(he's about 9 blocks from where I work in midtown).Was thinking of using my phone guy ID to get into the building(that ID can come in handy sometimes insane.gif)but decided against it.I also have his # but I'm too chicken to call him.I turned to leave and saw an old guy and lady walk past me into that building.I'm now wondering if that was him.He looked like that picture on Ditko Looked Up.I could be wrong,but you never know.Please let us know what happened,if it went well for you,I may give it a shot. If only to tell him he was the greatest artistic influence in my life............

Don't keep us waiting, dammit!!! Otherwise someone'll show that naked Spider-Man picture again, and this time he'll be tackle - out. This is all Chrome's fault.

Well at lot of guys asked to see the back of this naked spider-man thread...

so here it is....

Spiderman-2002-02-17-1838-46.jpg

shocked.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Well at lot of guys asked to see the back of this naked spider-man thread...

so here it is....

Spiderman-2002-02-17-1838-46.jpg

shocked.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Shame on you, Chrome.

Hell of a paint job, though. Which unlucky soul had to paint his posterior? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just got home, but I gotta run out and fetch the pictures. It's only pictures of his door. I did speak to him for about 10 minutes before he closed the door on my face. blush.gif

S L A M 893censored-thumb.gifstooges.gif

Just got home, but I gotta run out and fetch the pictures. It's only pictures of his door. I did speak to him for about 10 minutes before he closed the door on my face. blush.gif

Never mind the door.... you got TEN MINUTES with Ditko? Did you have your tape or digital recorder at the ready? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hell of a paint job, though. Which unlucky soul had to paint his posterior? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The name of the artist is Rick Mills

and he's from Trowbridge, Wiltshire in the UK (why am I not surprised... smirk.gif)

The name of the artist is Rick Mills

and he's from Trowbridge, Wiltshire in the UK (why am I not surprised... smirk.gif)

27_laughing.gif893frustrated.gif893whatthe.gif

I'm not surprised either. We're a sick bunch.