• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

It has been a good summer for upgrades, so that means it is time to move out some undercopies. Plenty of good pre-hero, including Amazing Adventures and Tales of Suspense, and a random Spidey Super Stories thrown in for flavor.

:takeit: in the thread is king and trumps anything going on via PM. I will happily entertain any and all offers via PM, but if someone takes a book in the public thread that'll take precedence.

Shipping is $9 per book in the US. International buyers are welcome and shipping will be the exact amount to bring the book to your doorstep.

Money orders, checks, and Paypal all welcomed from US customers. If you are outside the US Paypal is a necessity.

Returns are gladly accepted on raw books. If it is simple buyers remorse or a minor disagreement on grade return shipping is at the buyer's expense. If I am clearly at fault I will pick up return shipping too.

Tales of Suspense #19 - about 5.0 looks nicer. SOLD to Bronty. :news:

Book looks every bit a 7.0 candidate in hand. Only light spine wear and some NCB bending to front cover. Back cover looks equally nice, but there is a moisture stain that is about 3" x 3/4" along the left edge of the back cover that you can see in the scan. It isn't terribly dark, but it is there. Staining is isolated to cover and does not affect pages. Without that stain I think this book would be an easy 7.0-7.5 (especially after a press) but with it I think it is more in the 5.0 range with superior eye appeal. If you like raw books that look great in a mylar this one is for you.

Shipping included in the price on this one because it is not a slab.

TOS19.jpg

TOS19bc.jpg

Tales of Suspense #19 - about 5.0 looks nicer. Asking $90 shipped.

Book looks every bit a 7.0 candidate in hand. Only light spine wear and some NCB bending to front cover. Back cover looks equally nice, but there is a moisture stain that is about 3" x 3/4" along the left edge of the back cover that you can see in the scan. It isn't terribly dark, but it is there. Staining is isolated to cover and does not affect pages. Without that stain I think this book would be an easy 7.0-7.5 (especially after a press) but with it I think it is more in the 5.0 range with superior eye appeal. If you like raw books that look great in a mylar this one is for you.

TOS19.jpg

TOS19bc.jpg

:takeit:

awesome thread :headbang:

Tales of Suspense #19 - about 5.0 looks nicer. Asking $90 shipped.

TOS19.jpg

TOS19bc.jpg

awesome thread :headbang:

^^ Thanks for getting the ball rolling!

Spidey Super Stories #23 CGC 9.6 White. Asking $39 + shipping.

Great book, one of the best covers in the run. Upgraded to a 9.8 on a lowball bid that came through, so pick this one up cheap!

SSS23CGC.jpg

Spidey Super Stories #23 CGC 9.6 White. Asking $39 + shipping.

Great book, one of the best covers in the run. Upgraded to a 9.8 on a lowball bid that came through, so pick this one up cheap!

SSS23CGC.jpg

^^

FYI to anyone who is considering that book... 7.0 is a real nice grade on that one. Top census is only 8.5. Its early and its a black cover.... good luck!

FYI to anyone who is considering that book... 7.0 is a real nice grade on that one. Top census is only 8.5. Its early and its a black cover.... good luck!

Wonder who owns that clunker.

:news: Price drop on the AA #2.

I wish you would have sold this like one month ago. Picked up a low grade copy. :cry: Of course I could upgrade...But I have my eye on a few books I need right now....But if I still needed it I would snap this up. Great book Bro! (worship)