• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil Dead at Fox?

30 posts in this topic

The director's cut of DD is a masterpiece compared to the theatrical release. I recommend it, but it's not on the level of anything Marvel has made on their own.

Yes, Directors cut is much better.

Indeed.

I just can not wait until someone does this movie justice!

Hopefully Marvel makes it 'noir-ish' ... really dark and serious.

I would LOVE a weird take on DD too like a Sin City style... all dark, strange and overdramatic but his red costume prominent and a sadistic Bullseye lurking around.

Look at how quickly they turned the Hulk around. They did those two films (the Bana and Norton versions) with only a few years inbetween, then did a better job with him in the Avengers movie. Now there is talk of a new Hulk franchise spun off of this latest version. If they can do this with the Hulk they can certainly give it a go with DD.

I thought the Norton Incredible Hulk was a good movie...

The director's cut of DD is a masterpiece compared to the theatrical release. I recommend it, but it's not on the level of anything Marvel has made on their own.

hm amazon.com here I come...Maybe...

10 bucks on blu ray. I think I might take the plunge and give it another go round...

Very nice! I can't wait for another DD film. Although I did enjoy Collin Farrel's Bullseye.

WOOHOO!!!!!! :whee:

It's a good day to be a Marvel fan :grin:

Look at how quickly they turned the Hulk around. They did those two films (the Bana and Norton versions) with only a few years inbetween, then did a better job with him in the Avengers movie. Now there is talk of a new Hulk franchise spun off of this latest version. If they can do this with the Hulk they can certainly give it a go with DD.

I thought the Norton Incredible Hulk was a good movie...

I agree (never said it wasn't good), but the version in the Avengers movie was better. All of them have the same CGI problem, but the latest version is best so far.

Yes, Directors cut is much better.

If the Director's Cut didn't make me want to wash my eyes out with radiocative / toxic goo after seeing it, it would be an improvement.

That said, Jennifer Garner :cloud9: