• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BB #28, ASM #4 & #14, SC #14 added; ASM #9 & #34 still available

27 posts in this topic

FF #9 sold via PM! :banana:
You got one sold. (thumbs u I do it backwards. I try to sell books because I'm broke and then I end up buying one in Gregreeces sales thread. :tonofbricks:

If I sell another one, you'll end up with a PM in your inbox! I <3 that ASM 13!

It's packed up for its CPR journey lol. It should be in an 8.0.

FF #9 sold via PM! :banana:
You got one sold. (thumbs u I do it backwards. I try to sell books because I'm broke and then I end up buying one in Gregreeces sales thread. :tonofbricks:

If I sell another one, you'll end up with a PM in your inbox! I <3 that ASM 13!

It's packed up for its CPR journey lol. It should be in an 8.0.

:cry: that's just terrible. if you change your mind, let me know.

Also, all the books in this thread are available for trade if anyone has anything they think I'd like

I think asm non keys are taking a hit as of late. Last night on the bay asm 27, 30, Ohio ped 36 all took gpa lows, 27 took a bath. 9.4 Old labels, gorgeous books. I had to leave eBay because I would of maxed my credit cards if I bid.

I am out of the game as I am finished with my set. I know I was driving up bidding on eBay as I would bid on everything that I needed to complete it.

Without competition, the books will only sell for so much.

I really need to stay our of this area of the forum though. That 34 is very nice.