• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

Anybody else think the grades would be bumped up if I had professionally dry cleaned and pressed?

No.

A cleaning and pressing wouldn't get rid of a colour-breaking crease.

Anyway, I thought you'd already agreed to sell it to another boardie?

:popcorn:

Anybody else think the grades would be bumped up if I had professionally dry cleaned and pressed?

No.

A cleaning and pressing wouldn't get rid of a colour-breaking crease.

Anyway, I thought you'd already agreed to sell it to another boardie?

They are just trolling/lolling, I suppose. :)

For the eraser, while with a normal eraser you could risk creasing, a gentle erasing with kneaded eraser brings no damage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kneaded_eraser

I have never read Iron Man #55, would love to, but spending a fortune is out of the question (and I dislike reprints)… :(

I am so confused. Where in the world did I agree to sell this to another board member? I would love to see the evidence! Not sure what you jokers are talking about.

What are you talking about? We never agreed to anything??? I would like some proof on where you are getting your facts that I agreed to something with you?

Really? That is all you have to say?

At this point you are on my blocked list

And you'll be going on the probation list (thumbs u

Here is your proof

Your PM 08/20/12 10:38 AM

Matt,

Thanks for the input. If you decide you want for $675 let me know. I would have to charge $25 to ship it registered mail so I can insure and track it all the way to you. I love the book but personally thought I would get a 9.4 in comparing it to other books.

Best Regards,

John

Your PM 08/20/12 02:05 PM

Matt,

Are you interested in the Hulk book as well? We could work a package deal out if you like:)

I have more room to move on the Hulk but would only sell if someone wanted both. I have had the hulk stored away bagged/boarded so paid a lot less than what it is worth now.

My reply 08/20/12 03:02 PM

Thanks but i already have a nice Hulk 181.

$700 is more than i wanted to pay but yeah lets do it. Please give me your paypal details.

Matt

campbelljh3 has removed themself from this topic.

My second reply 08/21/12 01:24 AM

So John do we have a deal? You asked $700 shipped and i said i would go for it but i noticed you removed yourself from the topic (shrug)

I would love to add it to my collection but if you've changed your mind please let me know so i can spend the money on something else :)

Matt

Thanks for ignoring me and making me miss out on another copy on the forum. All i wanted was some courtesy, instead you deny everything. I wasn't sure about adding you to probation but now it's a definite :hi:

Thats all I asked for. If I removed myself because he said he didn't want it how would I have seen the last message??? This forum is not worth this headache. Just trying to help other board members out and I get this? Really? I don't need this and will use thousands of othere sources online.

Thats all I asked for. If I removed myself because he said he didn't want it how would I have seen the last message??? This forum is not worth this headache. Just trying to help other board members out and I get this? Really? I don't need this and will use thousands of othere sources online.

He didn't say he didn't want it - quite the opposite.

"$700 is more than i wanted to pay but yeah lets do it. Please give me your paypal details.

Matt"

That seems pretty clear to me.

Ok, I see that now, and probably would have accepted but that is hind sight fore sight at that time.

I think my mind quit reading after he said $700 is more than I wanted to pay"

Either way I never agreed or said lets do the deal.

I never listed to sell this item, I was asking for a please grade me and then was blind sided by this person who approached me and was trying to get me to sell for what I paid for it.

Again I don't live on these boards and have never had any issues until now. I have purchased and sold several things on here in the short time of being a member and will continue to do so honorably unless this stuff keeps happening.