• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Walking Dead #200 thread

32 posts in this topic

You must have read the alternate story content variant. My #150 had rick planting rows of vegetables and crying the whole time.

OP you don't know what you are talking about .

Kirkman killed the series at issue 150 when the Loch Ness Monster came through town and straight up told everyone give me tree fiddy or else.

Well no one could understand what the heck tree fiddy meant so the Loch Ness Monster proceeded to straight up merc everyone. Beat them all too death with Lucille.

:)

:sumo: Thanks a lot (sarcasm intended) for not using spoilers for those of us 5 years behind who insist on reading threads about current issues. :sumo: Where's the middle finger icon the boards introduced a couple of years ago?

:sumo: Thanks a lot (sarcasm intended) for not using spoilers for those of us 5 years behind who insist on reading threads about current issues. :sumo: Where's the middle finger icon the boards introduced a couple of years ago?

Sorry man - I did know that you hadn't read that it was all a dream and Rick woke up in the shower with Lori giving him a BJ... :sick: