• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers no longer the best movie of the summer...

59 posts in this topic

Expendables 2 blows it out of the water :-)

Well, Avengers wasn't the best movie I've seen this year, that belongs to a movie called God Bless America by none other than Bobcat Goldthwait. However Avengers is a solid second.

I enjoyed DKR and Avengers of course but was suprised that I really liked The Hunger Games. It was a little like Rollerball and Running Man but still had some new ideas and characters you could care about.

Well, Avengers wasn't the best movie I've seen this year, that belongs to a movie called God Bless America by none other than Bobcat Goldthwait. However Avengers is a solid second.

Someone just won HUGE points in the good taste department.

Someone just won HUGE points in the good taste department.

Any other year Avengers would have won hands down. God Bless America is THAT frakking good. Of course later this year we have Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master so there is still time.

(thumbs u

Thanks for throwing this out there. (thumbs u

I loved World's Greatest Dad, so I'll have to check out his new movie.

Just saw this movie. It is WAY better than the Batman movie.

It is full of fun action the way Batman should have been.

More people die in the first 10 minutes of this movie than all of World War 1

Sure there are one-liners, but that's part of the enjoyment.

I'm making another prediction now! :preach:

I predict a 3rd movie with Seagal as the most evil, ruthless villan who has ever lived!

lol bunch of 60 year old actors running around blowing stuff up. How is this any good?

Didn't you see how Stallone chopped bodies in half with a .50 Cal in the last Rambo movie?..not to mention ripped off a guy's throat with his bare hands :headbang:

Not even close, what a joke. It was k, lame dialog.

1. Avengers

2. DKR

3. Spiderman

WTH dude??!! Who watches Rambo ..or ANY action flick for the dialog?..

"Yes Peter, I know you're Spiderman, but can you please make some time for me?"..... lol

DJ...can we get some 80's up in here?!?.....BOOOMMM!!! Yeah...that's what it sounds like!!!!

RRRTTTTRRRRRRTTTRR RRRRRRTTTTTTRR Get some get some!!!!!!

lol bunch of 60 year old actors running around blowing stuff up. How is this any good?

Didn't you see how Stallone chopped bodies in half with a .50 Cal in the last Rambo movie?..not to mention ripped off a guy's throat with his bare hands :headbang:

Now that last Rambo movie, that was awesome. The old man can still do it. I think it was the best one in the series.

Now that last Rambo movie, that was awesome. The old man can still do it. I think it was the best one in the series.

+1