• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, nothing to see here

22 posts in this topic

Hi all,

This is my first sales thread, so please bare with me and we will all get through this. I have purchased a bunch on the boards and you can check my eBay feedback here:

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cwestgate&ftab=AllFeedback

I have a Kudos thread started, but am a bit computer stupid and can't seem to get it in my sig line. (any help here would be appreciated)

I am shipping from Canada, so please be a bit patient with the border.

- prices include shipping to Canada and USA, international can throw up the sign and we will work it out

- I will accept returns, minus shipping, within a week from arrival

- no probies or HOS

- offers welcome, will negotiate on multiple books, but :takeit: rules all

- payment by Paypal

Thanks for looking!

Check out my Tomb of Dracula high grade CGC in Bronze section if you're into that sort of thing. (will be up sometime this weekend)

That's all the books for now, don't forget to send me an offer if my prices are crazy, and I will deal on multiple books.

I should be around most of the weekend, but might step away for a few hours at a time. I will respond to all PMs.

Cheers and thanks for looking,

Cole

Walking Dead #69 CGC 8.5 WHITE, FREE to first purchase, must be claimed!!!

img320-1.jpg

img321-1.jpg

img322-1.jpg

Isn't this the 2nd time this book has made the rounds? Somebody has to crack it and see what is wrong with it...and then resubmit it. That book is just plain pretty.

GLWTS

Jim

Isn't this the 2nd time this book has made the rounds? Somebody has to crack it and see what is wrong with it...and then resubmit it. That book is just plain pretty.

GLWTS

Jim

All you have to do is buy any book in the thread and it can be yours to do with as you see fit.

:baiting:

Haha yeah it was mine the first time. That book is stellar. The best 8.5 ever to be slabbed.

Good luck with the sale, Cole!

Thanks boss,

Some of these probably look very familiar to you. Hate to let them go, but changing my focus as my first child should be arriving in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Cole