• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another the Post Office Delivers Thread

28 posts in this topic

So I send off a CGC book USPS priority. It arrives and I get a message: all four corners on the back of the case are scuffed up. I apologize and offer to pay to have the book returned including shipping both ways. I got the book back expecting the worst. Is this part of the manufacturing?

Thanks.

Dan

book_back1.jpg

I don't see what we're looking at

Same here. If you mean the CGC case (and I guess you do), can you take some pics for us, so we can see the damage?

He already did.

It's those tiny little scuffs at the bottom of the case in the first pic.

Do you remember those being on there when you sent it?

Seems pretty minor to be sending a book back over IMO

A poorly-moulded piece of cheap plastic, bad quality control.  Bound to see that eventually.  If the book's okay, I wouldn't worry.

This does seem a little silly - the slabs just there to protect the book...

Wouldn't this be like sending a raw book back because the bag was scratched or torn?????

Yes. But CGC has taught many to be much more anally retentive.

Wouldn't this be like sending a raw book back because the bag was scratched or torn?????

+1

inconceivable - Please PM me the buyer eBay ID (if it was an eBay transaction) so I can block it. + seller ID too = accepting this return proves you're legit (thumbs u

+1

inconceivable - Please PM me the buyer eBay ID (if it was an eBay transaction) so I can block it. + seller ID too = accepting this return proves you're legit (thumbs u

PM sent

Dan