• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Pickups over the last 3 weeks...

21 posts in this topic

Sorry but this happens way too often on other forums with people trying to spam to get views on their YouTube channels to get advertising money.

Or maybe we should all start random threads then with what we got in modern to make the forum flow that much better? While we are at it lets all start a minimum of 2 WD threads a week.

I don't think he's making any money with those vids. Not enough to cover the effort of joining this forum and everything. At least he's not trying to sell us some garbage that he just bought on eBay for a tenth of his asking price here

Why are you all so negative this last week? Everyone needs to take a chill pill. If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything. If someone is new then send them a PM what they are doing wrong.

Just sick of this OMG HE BROKE THE RULEZ! Guys its a forum about a hobby we love. Not a court of law.

K Thanks. Much love.

Andy, bag and board your comics. You get neurotic collectors like me nervous when you grab raw books like that. lol Just kidding ... sort of ... WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

No he makes me nervous as well lol. I cringe every time I accidentally watch his videos rofl.

Buncha meanies up in here. (tsk)

You nerds need to get laid.

lol

i always joke that there would be less violence in the world if more people got laid, 'cause the last thing i want to do after sex is ANYTHING. lol

Sorry but this happens way too often on other forums with people trying to spam to get views on their YouTube channels to get advertising money.

Or maybe we should all start random threads then with what we got in modern to make the forum flow that much better? While we are at it lets all start a minimum of 2 WD threads a week.

I am not spamming. I read the walking dead thread daily, and post occasionally. I guess next time I will just post pictures, or even better, a list.

Andy, bag and board your comics. You get neurotic collectors like me nervous when you grab raw books like that. lol Just kidding ... sort of ... WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

They do get bagged and boarded, after I read them.

There your books, burn them if you want. I was making a joke about me not about you and if it came off that way, I'm sorry. I was trying to change the tone of the thread after the lynch mob came after you (they do that from time to time, just ignore them). We're glad to have you here and do more with your videos, talk about the books, the plots, the collectability, whatever. If you are brave enough to do what you've done, you are brave enough to do more. If you build it, they will come.

They do get bagged and boarded, after I read them.

There your books, burn them if you want. I was making a joke about me not about you and if it came off that way, I'm sorry. I was trying to change the tone of the thread after the lynch mob came after you (they do that from time to time, just ignore them). We're glad to have you here and do more with your videos, talk about the books, the plots, the collectability, whatever. If you are brave enough to do what you've done, you are brave enough to do more. If you build it, they will come.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I knew you were joking, I just wanted you to know I wasn't THAT much of a newcomer to the comics deal (even though the first comic I ever bought was walking dead 96).