• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

10 posts in this topic

:news: Closed :news:

Hey, I hate to do it but I need cash and have to sell my WD stuff. :(

Lots of good stuff. Most of the stuff I am just listing and will provide scans upon request.

First :takeit: according to time stamp in thread or PM gets it. PM's welcomed.

No HOS'ers or Probies

Shipping is free for $100+ orders, otherwise $3.95 flat rate. :news:

First up...

Walking Dead #48 CGC 9.8 SS Signed way back in '08. Kirkman signed "Judith is Dead" and Adlard signed "Yes she is".

The case has a couple of scratches and the hazy spots are on the case as well but not as prominent in person. Asking $395 shipped. One just sold on ebay 2 days ago for $340 but the notes by the artists on this one are just cool and unique.

wd2.jpg

wd3.jpg

wd4.jpg

WD Issue/Condition/Asking Price- All Regular Series NOT Weekly

#7 1st Print- 7.5/8.0 Presents much nice has a few noticeable creases and a small stain on bc. - Asking $15

#7 Unread 9.4- Nice, crisp book. Top color is dark for some reason and bottom is silver. Not sure if it is discoloration on the top one (shrug) Asking $50

#10 1st Print - Nice 9.4, unread, no issues here- Asking $35

#12 1st Print- Nice, 9.4 - Asking $30

#13 1st -9.2/9.4 - Asking $25

All should be 1st Prints from here

#14 - 9.4 - Asking $25

#16 - 9.4 - Asking $25

#17A - 9.4 - Asking $25

#17B- 9.2 - Asking $18

#18A- Unread 9.4+ - Asking $25

#18B 9.0/9.2 - Asking $15

#20A- Nice 9.2 - Asking $15

#20B-8.5- Nice, just has some little defects- Asking $10

#21 - Unread 9.4, Nice- Asking $15

I have to go out for awhile. Be back with more later. Shoot me any requests. I have a lot of various issues and some variants.

"I have to go out for awhile. Be back with more later. Shoot me any requests. I have a lot of various issues and some variants."

so no more will be posted here?

Please shoot me any requests. I may finish the list here. I am going out of town tomorrow and will not have continual access to update the thread.