• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jennifer Garner in her new Elektra costume

127 posts in this topic

Daredevil was his last movie to turn a profit

... within the next decade. 27_laughing.gif

I think they're still tallying how far over-budget the movie went.

No doubt, but at least the domestic gross was $25M more than the original budget. Paycheck and Jersey Girl were both well under, and Gigli's success is legendary. I'm sure Ben thought a Daredevil sequel was beneath him just 12 months ago. Now it's something he will have to aspire to... foreheadslap.gif

PLEASE..NO BEN AFFLECK as Daredevil! He was pretty good in "Good Will Hunting and ok in Changing Lanes, but another person needs to play Daredevil or maybe the movie sucked so bad that it didn't matter who played Daredevil.

If another Daredevil movie is made it just has to be better.

I greatly enjoyed Jennifer Garner, but the rest of the movie is quite disposable.

I'm not a huge fan of Ben Affleck, but he does seem like a cool guy, and I like his self-effacing(?) sense of humor.

True enough. The only time I like him is in the Kevin Smith flicks....

I'm not a huge fan of Ben Affleck, but he does seem like a cool guy, and I like his self-effacing(?) sense of humor.

i'm with you on this one, dude. thumbsup2.gif

and JC, i fail to find any reasonable comparison of jennifer garnes to Chyna?!?!? sure she's a bit buffed but i'm not sure why that puts her into a she-male category. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

NO - according to JC, that's a she-male????????? ok, i'll take one devil.gif

I knew you would closet-boy. 27_laughing.gif

But seriously, you guys think this is hot? I'm using live shots (semi-photoshop), since the others are HEAVILY worked over:

garner40.jpg

garner28.jpg

NO - according to JC, that's a she-male????????? ok, i'll take one devil.gif

I knew you would closet-boy. 27_laughing.gif

But seriously, you guys think this is hot? I'm using live shots (semi-photoshop), since the others are HEAVILY worked over:

I hate to admit it, but I actually agree with JC on this one. Jennifer may have flashes of cuteness, but they're few and far between. Granted... I wouldn't place her in the same ranks as Chyna... I've always thought that guy... errrr... chick was nasty looking.

Sweet pic!

But if the Elektra movie is twice as good as the Daredevil movie, boy is it going to suck blush.gif27_laughing.gif

Screw you hippie! errr - no - must come uyp with better than "hippie" 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

Screw you New Yawkah!!!!!!!!!!

... it looks like the she-male got herself some implants, or some extra padding in the costume.

...attracts the ambiguously gay part of society, along with teenagers who haven't come out of the closet yet.

JC - you seem to be quite "in the know" on such things! I'm impressed you would share your experience with all of us! thumbsup2.gif

JC - you seem to be quite "in the know" on such things! I'm impressed you would share your experience with all of us! thumbsup2.gif

It's a well-known fact that the WWF tries to use some female wrestlers who are obviously 893whatthe.gif female for the straight guys, while including a few she-males to woo the "undeclared" teenage males who may find a long-haired gal with a manly frame more to their liking.

But like I said, whatever floats your boat, but no one is going to convince me that Garner is attractive to a red-blooded heterosexual male.

garner40.jpg

It's a well-known fact that the WWF tries to use some female wrestlers who are obviously 893whatthe.gif female for the straight guys, while including a few she-males to woo the "undeclared" teenage males who may find a long-haired gal with a manly frame more to their liking.

But like I said, whatever floats your boat, but no one is going to convince me that Garner is attractive to a red-blooded heterosexual male.

garner40.jpg

Can you please post a list of the WWF she-males, please? Since its a "well-known fact", you shouldn't have any problem. I'll just wait.