• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

18 posts in this topic

I just made a fairly big purchase, so I'm going to need to sell some books. The usual rules apply. No probies or HOSers.US Buyer pays 7.00 shipping. Postage will be exact amount to other countries. Paypal, checks or money orders are accepted. These books are, to the best of my knowledge, not restored; I did not have them pressed, I do not know if they were pressed by previous owners. The books can be returned within 14 days if not satisified.

I don't have back cover scans tonight, I will scan the back covers tomorrow if anyone wishes to see them.

Detective Comics 120 Classic Penguin cover. 6.5 Some silver fish damage on the front cover, small tear at top of spine, otherwise a beautiful copy of this book with white pages. [On Hold

tec120001.jpg

tec120back001.jpg

Detective 203 6.5 Beautiful copy with white pages; crease on the right of the front cover. A very fresh looking and smelling book. I got it from Comic Connect, and they graded it a 7.0. I think that crease keeps it down a notch from that, but it is a beautiful copy of a scarce book(only 8 in the census). 350.00 :news: SOLD :news:

DET1_8546a.jpg

Detective 203 6.5 Beautiful copy with white pages; crease on the right of the front cover. A very fresh looking and smelling book. I got it from Comic Connect, and they graded it a 7.0. I think that crease keeps it down a notch from that, but it is a beautiful copy of a scarce book(only 8 in the census). 350.00

DET1_8546a.jpg

:takeit:

Detective 203 6.5 Beautiful copy with white pages; crease on the right of the front cover. A very fresh looking and smelling book. I got it from Comic Connect, and they graded it a 7.0. I think that crease keeps it down a notch from that, but it is a beautiful copy of a scarce book(only 8 in the census). 350.00

DET1_8546a.jpg

:takeit:

^^

This is the best looking copy I can recall seeing of this book, so had to jump on it. Definitely looking forward to receiving it.

Thanks much, I hope you enjoy it!