• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZAP 2 & 3 (1st print) + 2 more UG's

7 posts in this topic

I was cleaning out my garage a couple weeks ago and came across these. I acquired the books in '72 or '73. They were stored in ancient Robert Bell bags and I forgot I even had them.

Anyway, time to pass them on to someone who collects UG's. Gauranteed to be first prints. Trades considered for FF 2,3,4,5,15,17,18,19,20 low to mid grade of equivalent value, or less + $$.

Paypal only shipping is $6 priority US, 1 or all. No probies etc. First :takeit: in thread wins.

Note: I do not have a UG price guide, so I am relying on gpa/ebay for pricing. Let me know if I am way off please.

NEW - Take 'em all for $250 shipped. Thanks for the offers on the ZAP #2, but the price is firm.

Zap #2 (first print, w/head miscut). Biggest drawbacks on this book are some grey matter (paint?) on the upper cover, I think it is possible this could be cleaned, maybe. also a crease that just barely breaks color throught "P".

Given all that, let's call it a 5.0 $225 firm

zap_2_1.jpg

zap_2_2.jpg

zap_2_heads_censored.jpg