• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 18, 28 + MANY MORE on eBay

23 posts in this topic

I will be auctioning off a nice run of Silver and Bronze age Fantastic Four (and a few related items) comics this week on eBay, including #1, 3 and 4.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=silvermine&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Some of the nicer items are:

RAW

Fantastic Four #1 FR+ (ORIGIN/1ST FF, 1ST Mole Man)

Fantastic Four #3 VG/VG+ (1ST COSTUMES, HQ, & FANTASTI-CAR)

Fantastic Four #4 VG (1ST SILVER AGE SUB-MARINER)

Fantastic Four #7 VG- (1ST KURRGO)

Fantastic Four #9 GD+ (3RD SUB-MARINER)

Fantastic Four #18 FN- (1ST SUPER-SKRULL)

Fantastic Four #28 FN (X-MEN X-OVER)

Fantastic Four #33 VF+ (1ST ATTUMA)

Fantastic Four #52 VF (1ST BLACK PANTHER)

Fantastic Four #110 VF+ GREEN COVER VARIANT

SLABBED

Amainzing Adventures #5 CGC 9.4

Fantastic Four #26 CGC 7.0 (HULK vs. THING BATTLE)

Fantastic Four #113 CGG 9.2 (1ST OVERMIND)

Fantastic Four Annual #6 CGC 9.0 (BIRTH OF FRANKLIN RICHARDS)

Silver Surfer #16 CGC 9.2 (CLASSIC SURFER vs. MEPHISTO COVER)

PLUS MANY MORE!!!

BID OFTEN & GOOD LUCK!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I know how you feel.

I had a hard time giving up my coverless FF 1 but it was an offer I couldn't refuse.

laugh.gif

I'm watching that beat up FF 1 btw. gossip.gifsmirk.gif

There are 3 other fair/goods up at the same time an a new guy just in here with one too.

You have lots of compitition. laugh.gif

Which one? There are quite a few on Ebay right now.

His! sumo.gif

And you finally realize there is more than one low grade issue up? foreheadslap.gif

stooges.gif

I knew that, but I didn't want to bring it up in his thread but you already did.

flamed.gifgossip.gif

There are 3 other fair/goods up at the same time an a new guy just in here with one too.

Hopefully it still sells. The book is actually not mine - I am posting it with my books for a friend. wink.gif

Hopefully it still sells. The book is actually not mine - I am posting it with my books for a friend. wink.gif

I may not be bidding... frown.gif

I was selling the big lot I have on eBay right now to raise funds to buy a low grade FF 1 and/or FF 2. Looks like the BIN isn't going to be popped and it will run it's full coarse of 6 more days. Sure enough no less than 4 low grade FF 1s show up on eBay and two others become availible to me privately. They will probably all be gone by the time I have the funds in hand. 893frustrated.gif

If you get no bids on the FF 100 I know a fellow FF collector who happens to have FF 100 "A number 1" on his want list in Fine to VF.

I can give you his email if you ship to France. thumbsup2.gif