• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM #5 & 13

15 posts in this topic

Greetings! :hi:

I have a couple books to offer here today. I've been away for a month or so but it's good to be home.

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions.

Domestic shipping will be by boxed Priority Mail or boxed Media Mail - your choice. Media will be $4.00 and Priority will be $10.85. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail unless you wish otherwise.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man #5 VG 4.0

(OSPG: $428.00) $330.00

There is a bit of a spine roll and a stain in Dr Doom's word balloon that looks exactly like an inverse image of the State of California - it is about 2" long. Spine, edge and corner wear including some Marvel chipping. There is a spot/area of discoloration LLFC that I can't seem to figure out what it is. There is tanning on the inside of each cover. Pages are cream colored. Still glossy. Centerfold is fine.

I have this book up in the grading forum as well:

PGM ASM #5

asm55.jpg

asm55a.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #13 VG- 3.5

(OSPG: $208.00) $150.00

This one also has a spine roll and there is a corner missing at the bottom right. There is discoloration along the bottom and on the spine and I can't tell what it came from. It's almot like a heavy dust shadow. Like the #5 there is tanning on the inside of each cover. Pages are cream to off-white. Still glossy and the centerfold is fine.

asm1313.jpg

asm1313a.jpg

:takeit:

both books per PM

Ive always wondered....are you Cat Rick, or CA Trick? lol

Well, my wife's Cat and I'm Rick, so it's Cat-Rick, emphasis on the Cat

(Glances around, sees Cat strolling by)

Who I love DEARLY.