• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

Description will follow but first here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

All books are unrestored and unpressed. As a matter of fact, many of the lower grades will greatly benefit from pressing if that is your thing.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

Prices are in principle firm but feel free to send me a PM and make an offer if you want; I am open to negotiation especially on multiple purchases with my other FS threads, worst I can say is no.

Shipping cost will vary widely on this lot and will depend of where you live and how you want this to be shipped. If you ever come to Montreal Comicon on Sept. 14-15-16, you can pick them up directly and save the shipping.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks are fine too but will need to clear if we've never done business before.

Payments made by personal checks or money orders will receive an additional 3% discount on total cost.

Ultimate Spider-Man #7-133 + Annuals #1-3 + Special 1 + Ultimatum #1-5 + Paperback reprint of issues #1-7

Price: $250 for the lot of 137 books (less than $2 each book) + shipping cost

A total of 136 comic books and 1 paperback (retail value $20) that do average VF+ to VF/NM. Many are NM/NM+ but many are also VF due to impact ding on one corner. Mix of purchases coming from different eBay sellers, the damaged ones are due to improper packaging from one of the sellers from whom I bought a big lot. Most of the later issues have that corner ding.

Some scans below. Issues #7, #14 and Special #1 are good examples of the NM issues. #120 on the other end is an example of the VF issues with ding on corners. Not obvious on scan but very obvious in your hand. Good news though is most dings are ncb so pressing could "repair" many of these if that is your thing...

I was very surprised how excellent read this serie is. Really enjoyed reading all these stories.

UltimateSpidey7.jpg

UltimateSpidey14.jpg

UltimateSpidey120.jpg

UltimateSpideySpecial1.jpg