• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-man Classic 67' cartoon DVD.....

16 posts in this topic

I just pick up the DVD collection of the Spider-man 67' cartoon which was cleaned up audio and video and it's Great.Are there any other classic cartoons before or from the same era that you know or suggest to have as a dvd collection?

B0001I55O2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgthumbsup2.gif

Is this the one with the famous theme song? The one Sam Raimi put at the end of the first Spider-Man movie, and the one the Asian chick was doing the horrible rendition of twice during the Spidey 2 flick?

How much is it?

Spider-man, Spider-man

Does whatever a spider can

Spins a web, any size

Catches thieves, just like flies

Look out! Here comes the Spider-man!

Is he strong? Listen, Bud!

He's got radioactive blood.

Can he swing from a thread?

Take a look overhead.

Hey there, there goes the Spider-man!

In the chill of night,

At the scene of the crime

Like a streak of light

He arrives just in time

Spider-man, Spider-man

Friendly neighborhood Spider-man

Wealth and fame, he's ignored

Action is his reward

To him, life is a great big bang-up

Wherever there's a hang-up

You'll find the Spider-man!

Is this the one with the famous theme song? The one Sam Raimi put at the end of the first Spider-Man movie, and the one the Asian chick was doing the horrible rendition of twice during the Spidey 2 flick?

How much is it?

Yes, and I bought mine in Canada when it first came out June 29.04 for $55.95 cdn which would be about $42.31 us

I just feel the need to insert... the musical opening..

Da Dah daa.. Daahh Daaahh Dahhh...badumbabumba bedoo doo do doo

Spider-man, Spider-man

Does whatever a spider can

Spins a web, any size

Catches thieves, just like flies

Look out! Here comes the Spider-man!

Is he strong? Listen, Bud!

He's got radioactive blood.

Can he swing from a thread?

Take a look overhead.

Hey there, there goes the Spider-man!

In the chill of night,

At the scene of the crime

Like a streak of light

He arrives just in time

Spider-man, Spider-man

Friendly neighborhood Spider-man

Wealth and fame, he's ignored

Action is his reward

To him, life is a great big bang-up

Wherever there's a hang-up

You'll find the Spider-man!

Check out the Superman cartoons from the 40's. They have been restored - most all love them - one revewer gave it a 1-satr and compained about the sound. (hmmm?)

Anyway - just go to www.amazon.com and search in DVD for Superman. It will bne the 2nd thing listed. These are from the early 40's. Amazing things and pretty high-tech - they used expensive precesses to create them and it shows! Read about them. Have owned the VHS since the 80's/ Gonna pick up the dvds as the vhs tapes are damaged. frown.gif

Yea, that one! That's the best superhero theme song of all time, closely followed by the one from Wonder Woman, which I just rediscovered after my girlfriend's sister bought the first season of the Lynda Carter TV show:

Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.

All the world's waiting for you,

and the power you possess.

In your satin tights,

Fighting for your rights

And the old Red, White and Blue.

Now the world is ready for you,

and the wonders you can do.

Make a hawk a dove,

Stop a war with love,

Make a liar tell the truth.

Wonder Woman,

Get us out from under, Wonder Woman.

All our hopes are pinned on you.

And the magic that you do.

Stop a bullet cold,

Make the Axis fall,

Change their minds, and change the world.

You're a wonder, Wonder Woman.

which I just rediscovered after my girlfriend's sister bought the first season of the Lynda Carter TV show

blush.gif

Man, I didn't realize how badly that show SUCKED until she bought that DVD. But I still love watching it for the 5 or 10 minutes Lynda Carter runs around in that outfit...she really shines in it. cloud9.gif

Check out the Superman cartoons from the 40's. They have been restored - most all love them - one revewer gave it a 1-satr and compained about the sound. (hmmm?)

Anyway - just go to www.amazon.com and search in DVD for Superman. It will bne the 2nd thing listed. These are from the early 40's. Amazing things and pretty high-tech - they used expensive precesses to create them and it shows! Read about them. Have owned the VHS since the 80's/ Gonna pick up the dvds as the vhs tapes are damaged. frown.gif

Does anyone here remembers "The New Adventures of Superman" also from the 60's.Do you think Warner or CBS or who ever own the rights to these old epsiodes to them would release them to the general public to view again?Here is a link to explain which one's I'am talking about,if your old enough to remember...?

The New Adventures of Superman