• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else playing Guild Wars 2?

72 posts in this topic

I had a guy that was giving me items because he thought I was a girl. I never told him I was. I never told him I wasn't. He was nice to me and gave me stuff. Good stuff. Lots of stuff.

Anyway, he ends up getting obsessed with me and starts stalking me. Like...creepy stalking . Finally I'm like, "dude, I'm a guy." He's like "don't tell me things that are not true trying to play with my emotions." I finally had to get a friend to be my "live in boyfriend" and send the guy PMs telling him he knew we were having an online thing and that he was going to kick his and that if he kept talking to me that he was going to beat me. It got way creepy.

To this day my buddy still asks me if I've heard from my "boyfriend" lately. lol

I really wish I had never read this story.

I can assure you I was a victim of circumstance. :facepalm:

I am still pondering if I am going to get GW2 since I know how much time I put into the first one.

You know you want to. :baiting:

Ok you twisted my arm. I went and bought it.

lol

You'll thank me later. lol

edit: got it to work.

Any progress reports?

The game still rocks! ^^

Joined that isle server you mentioned.

I am lvl 80 and beat the game on Monday after a few weeks of owning game. Need 6 skill points that are bugged for pve maps and they 100% complete.

Moved on now to WvW for other map finishing stuff but our server lacks pvp people and we are getting over ran by the guild RUIN although ND have been trying to put up a good fight lol.

I'm like lvl 38 now. I don't get to play much.

Going to do PvP this weekend as it's the first weekend I've been able to play since it came out.

I've been completing the exploration on areas as I go. I could probably grind the story line and finish it up a lot faster, but I'm not in a hurry.

Congrats on finishing. What profession are you playing?

I had a guy that was giving me items because he thought I was a girl. I never told him I was. I never told him I wasn't. He was nice to me and gave me stuff. Good stuff. Lots of stuff.

Anyway, he ends up getting obsessed with me and starts stalking me. Like...creepy stalking . Finally I'm like, "dude, I'm a guy." He's like "don't tell me things that are not true trying to play with my emotions." I finally had to get a friend to be my "live in boyfriend" and send the guy PMs telling him he knew we were having an online thing and that he was going to kick his and that if he kept talking to me that he was going to beat me. It got way creepy.

To this day my buddy still asks me if I've heard from my "boyfriend" lately. lol

lol

lol

+1

Going to do PvP this weekend as it's the first weekend I've been able to play since it came out.

I've been completing the exploration on areas as I go. I could probably grind the story line and finish it up a lot faster, but I'm not in a hurry.

Charr Ranger

Havn't decided what I want to play next but I was thinking an asuran engineer or thief.

Dice, what kind of specs do you need to run this game well?

No idea. I'm running a brand new 8 core 3.6gb system with 8 gigs of RAM.

This game doesn't seem to be much of a challenge to it.

Charr Ranger

Havn't decided what I want to play next but I was thinking an asuran engineer or thief.

My highest is a Warrior. I have a ranger in the teens and it's fun to play.