• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FIRE!

70 posts in this topic

im all about "moderns heating up on ebay" thread.. its time for a new era a new thread dedicated to posting predictions and and thoughts of the new new and yet to be released and what you think will be hot or not! i dont know if most of you are like me but i purchase 2 to 3 months before books come out and I heads ups!

i for one cant wait for bedlam to come out also the new "death of the family" from dc in the return of the joker also and i dont know why but im liking Skottie Young and his new baby variants coming up.. and im dying(not literally) to see what asm 700 holds!

thanks for checking the thread.. have fun and be kind ;)

im all about "moderns heating up on ebay" thread.. its time for a new era a new thread dedicated to posting predictions and and thoughts of the new new and yet to be released and what you think will be hot or not! i dont know if most of you are like me but i purchase 2 to 3 months before books come out and I heads ups!

i for one cant wait for bedlam to come out also the new "death of the family" from dc in the return of the joker also and i dont know why but im liking Skottie Young and his new baby variants coming up.. and im dying(not literally) to see what asm 700 holds!

thanks for checking the thread.. have fun and be kind ;)

that was supposed to say and i LIKE heads ups lol

Serious question (what I took from this request):

You want us to tell you how to make money?

Thank you for sharing your picks for October (Death In The Family and Bedlam will be great reads. I think that in two years people will be refering to Skottie's baby variants as 'so 2012'), but I think you missed one for investment potential.

Hey William,

Thanks for starting this thread.

My website blows. ( I'm working on that as we speak )

My Little Pony will be a monster. Watch.

This week:

GREEN LANTERN #0 COMBO PACK ( the version I'm speculating on )

Written by GEOFF JOHNS

Art and cover by DOUG MAHNKE and CHRISTIAN ALAMY

PROLOGUE TO THE THIRD ARMY! ( it was actually GL annual #1 )

• The introduction and origin of a surprising new Green Lantern! ( actually DC FCBD )

• Where are Hal Jordan and Sinestro? ( they're dead, they died in GL annual #1 )

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39115

I'm thinking Time Warner will go for a second week in a row with mainstream press.

Say my name person_without_enough_empathy!

Baz.

Serious question (what I took from this request):

You want us to tell you how to make money?

Thank you for sharing your picks for October (Death In The Family and Bedlam will be great reads. I think that in two years people will be refering to Skottie's baby variants as 'so 2012'), but I think you missed one for investment potential.

no, i actually do very well or should i say descent at selling books.. just like to see what other people are looking forward to and what may or may not be hot.. thats all lol

Hey William,

Thanks for starting this thread.

My website blows. ( I'm working on that as we speak )

My Little Pony will be a monster. Watch.

This week:

GREEN LANTERN #0 COMBO PACK ( the version I'm speculating on )

Written by GEOFF JOHNS

Art and cover by DOUG MAHNKE and CHRISTIAN ALAMY

PROLOGUE TO THE THIRD ARMY! ( it was actually GL annual #1 )

• The introduction and origin of a surprising new Green Lantern! ( actually DC FCBD )

• Where are Hal Jordan and Sinestro? ( they're dead, they died in GL annual #1 )

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39115

I'm thinking Time Warner will go for a second week in a row with mainstream press.

Say my name person_without_enough_empathy!

Baz.

haha.. i actually have all of those pre ordered .. i bought 2 my lil ponies only tho,, one for my lil girl and one to throw in with the other 10000+ that i have lol