• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dark Knight limited hardcover #24 out of 4000 - CLOSED & SOLD

3 posts in this topic

Signed by Frank Miller.

It is brand new in the box. It has never been opened. I really don't think you can find a lower # than this one without paying a fortune IMO. I like Batman but don't collect him. I just loved this book when I first saw it as a kid back in the day . I have owned it for some time now.

I can post a pic of what the hardcover book looks like. I just have to search EBAY or something to copy it. This book I have has never seen daylight. If CGC did hardcover's I would be shocked if it wasn't a GEM IMO.

$1000 CASH, CHECK, or PAYPAL. Why this price? Overstreet has had it listed for $250 as long as I can recall . EBAY recent sells have been around $400. A few listed at that price now. $1000 because you can't find a lower issue and a GEM unopened copy as well.

If you R in the San Diego area, pick it up for free.

S&H $5 USA.

International is $15.

First post to buy gets it. Questions PM me or post them.

securedownload-45.jpgsecuredownload-44.jpgsecuredownload-43.jpgsecuredownload-42.jpg