• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Walking Dead #100 Lucille Retailer Appreciation CGC SS for sale

25 posts in this topic

Im an interested party. Because he hasnt gotten it back from cgc yet there arent any pictures. This is the first graded copy I think anyone has seen. Being as he works for cgc, he'd be the perfect person to ask. Im sorry but I didn't know about the other thread. I spend most of my time on the sales forum. Thanks for the info.

Yes, it's the hotly talked about book of recent, and I got my grade, so I'm offering it here first... Love it, hate it, but you know you want it... :) Book is NOT in hand yet, but will be shipped to you hopefully within 1-2 weeks.

Walking Dead #100 Retailer Appreciation "Lucille" Variant

CGC Signature Series SIGNED by Robert Kirkman

9.6 NM+ Condition

$500

No probies or HOS people, please. Shipping is FREE in the United States, International addresses pay cost by USPS Express Mail. If I get a pic by tomorrow, I'll post it. PayPal, check or money order accepted.

1st person to :takeit: locks it up. Thanks!

:bump: Let's try this again.... :sumo:

I don't know this Joel cat is pretty shady. I mean he only has more Sig Series books of the highest quality for sale and can pretty much hook you up with anything you are EVER looking for if you request it.

Is someone really questioning this thread and this book? If I can talk the wifey into letting me I would love to buy this book because getting any grades above 9.4 is going to be tough with how Diamond shipped these out.

No one is questioning Joel. I was questioning how CGC is handling this book. Joel works for CGC as a witness, no?

Thanks for answering my question, Joel. Is it true that CGC has imposed a deadline to get them graded and still receive a yellow label? Someone mentioned Sep. something... Thanks in Advance.

Even though it's been linked to, in answer to your question, there is a deadline of 9/14/12 to submit a signed book to get the yellow label. I got one of the 490 copies that was signed and witnessed by CGC. While I am hired by CGC to be a CAW at certain events, I do not work for CGC regularly.

I think I'm closing this thread. If I get my pic soon maybe I'll try again.

Make sure you have the story straight. CGC witnessed the signing of the 490 copies, and the copy that Joel has for sale is one of those 490 copies.

Dude I never said he didn't.

This is what we were referring to. You said this.

"Theres a shizenhousen spat going on as apparently despite cgc saying ok, we will give this a yellow despite being signed without us being there,its all gone a little bad."

They were witnessed by CGC