• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few more Castrillo covers [CLOSED, THANKS EVERYONE]

80 posts in this topic

Hi folks. For sale here are a few sketch covers from Anthony Castrillo. All are ungraded and will be sent to CGC once sold & paid for.

-----------------------------------------------------

AN EXCITING TALE:

In case you haven't heard, there's been some excitement (to say the least) over some commissions that AC took on and has not completed. You can see the whole thread about it here. It gets exciting around page 120 or 125, something like that. Basically, a lot of commissions were paid for, and some have not been completed after a long time. I stepped in, mostly because I happen to live near Anthony and have gotten to know him a bit from a few commissions he's done for me, and am trying my dangedest to get everyone taken care of.

SINCE ALL REFUNDS HAVE BEEN PAID, the proceeds from this thread will go to CGC fees.

-----------------------------------------------------

Prices include the comic and CGC fast track grading. If you want the comic raw, I'll knock $40 off the price.

USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping within the continental U.S in included. If you live elsewhere, send me a PM and I'll see if we can't work something out. Most likely it'll be exact cost less $10.

To those who are waiting for covers from Anthony, I'm happy to get you set up with any of these comics, and knock the price off what you're owed. But you have to put up the :takeit: like anyone else. :takeit: is king 'round these parts. (worship)

:takeit: in the thread trumps all

:rulez: NO HOS OR PROBIES!!!

Payment is kindly requested via paypal by the end of the weekend (that is, midnight Sunday 9/1). That way I can ship everything out Monday morning. If you need extra time to pay, or want to use some other payment method for some reason, please let me know before claiming anything.

PLEASE NOTE: These are not yet graded. Given that they still need to go through the CGC process, receiving them within the standard 30 day time frame may not happen. I'll shoot for it, but I can't control how long grading takes. The last few fast track submissions I've done have gotten back to me in about two weeks, maybe a bit longer. :)

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: Like the proverbial eBay seller who found his grandfather's old comics in the attic, I'm no grading master. Especially when it comes to 9.8s. I can tell you that Anthony knows how to take care of comics while working on them, and that I'm trying not to touch them at all, but I can't guarantee that anything's going to come back an official CGC 9.8. ;)

(Think that's enough disclaimers?)

Get em while you can cause when this is all said and done my sketch covers days are OVER.

Focus on family and sanity.

That's great but at the same time too bad because you have talent.

Well im still drawing but mainly in advertising,one of the reasons my output has slowed of late,50 hour weeks can do that to a person.throw in a wife and 2 kids and BOOM!

Get em while you can cause when this is all said and done my sketch covers days are OVER.

Ummmmmm, I'm still don't have a TON I'm dying for!! :sorry:

Say what?

I don't want anyone to misunderstand, Anthony doesn't owe me anything. All I meant was that there's like 5,000 I would kill for him to draw for me based on what I've gotten so far (worship)

Any chance there's a Ms Marvel from behind in this batch??? :wishluck:lol

Well im still drawing but mainly in advertising,one of the reasons my output has slowed of late,50 hour weeks can do that to a person.throw in a wife and 2 kids and BOOM!

The advertising stuff is cool, but there's not enough superheroes. Every commercial should have at least one superhero.

I hear that. Work, wife, 4 kids, 2 dogs, bird, frog, fish (I should open a petting zoo). Anyways, best of luck.

Sorry about the banter in the thread - where's the beef (books)?

Didn't realize you had all this going on - I'm happy to wait on mine, that's for sure.

:juggle: