• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Catwoman Trailer played in Spider-Man 2

4 posts in this topic

I posted several months ago about a leaked Catwoman trailer which made me remark "this is going to be the worst movie EVER."

Well, I saw another trailer for Catwoman tonight when I went to the theater to watch Spider-Man 2 (for the 2nd time) and I can say it didn't look quite as horrendous.

I don't think it will succeed at the box office, but the trailer might have tricked me into going to see it at the theater.

Did anybody else's expectations change after seeing the new trailer?

Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing. Just as the trailer was coming on I told my buddy that it was going to be a horrible movie. After watching the trailer I kinda felt like a fool. foreheadslap.gif

It'll do good based on Halle Berry & the Catwoman name alone but it won't be a mega-hit. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

me too. I poster last week the same. The CGI of 'her' jumping and springing around the room was very similar to SPidey and DD and pretty exciting. The helmet is still a problem, but maybe itll be watchable for at least a few reasons...