• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics showing up in wrong set

3 posts in this topic

Tonight, I was looking thru one of my sets (Ultimate Comics Spiderman) and I clicked on "Edit Set". I saw that I had quite a few issues listed as available for the set. I know I did not own any issues, other than those entered already, for the set, I checked the cert numbers. What I found was the books listed as available for the set were from the "Ultimate Spider-Man (Complete with Variants)" set.

There were also a couple of issues that said I had books available for the set, but, it did not list a cert number, nor do I own any books for those slots.

The issues that said I had books available for the slot were

#2 (2 issues available)

#3 (2 issues available)

#4 (1 issue available)

#6 (3 issues available)

#9 (1 issue available)

#15 (1 issue available)

The issues that showed books available for the slot, but, did not list a cert number

#1 (2 issues available, but, only shows 1 cert number)

#150 (3 issues available, but, only shows 1 cert number)

#155 (1 issue available, but, shows no cert number)

#157 (1 issue available, but, shows no cert number)

#158 (1 issue available, but, shows no cert number)

If I were to enter these books into the set, it would artificially increase my point total for the set. That just wouldn't be right,

Anyone else see this happen?

• Administrator

Working on it...there has been a glitch where comics of the same title are sometimes self-populating in slots, but we have been working to resolve that.