• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my (now mine) Fight 31

26 posts in this topic

7.0 seems about right, maybe 7.5. Looks much better. Super nice book!

+1

Based on what I can see in the scans. 7.0

a nice looking 7.0 is actually an ideal type of comic to keep imho! 7.0s can look really good, but be affordable enough to keep. If this was a 9.0 or something, it would be hard to pass up selling it for $5k. But at 7.0 and nice looking, its not going to break the bank to just hang onto it :)

It came back 8.5 ow/w. :whee:

I was talking to Mike at Hero Restoration and he was saying the problem with scans is you cant see gloss etc and so he can understand why the grades on the PGM forum were so low. He saw it in hand and immediately was thinking 8.0-9.0 which was right on. I posted a photo here to show the gloss

IMG_1864.jpg

I would have graded him not less than a 7.5, not much wear it seemed to me, and apparently i was right.

Would you mind trying to grade my Doctor Strange #183 I posted? It’s about a 6.5/7.0 (not better IMO) but some people graded it higher and it puzzles me, as I am sure it’s in that range.

I would have graded him not less than a 7.5, not much wear it seemed to me, and apparently i was right.

Would you mind trying to grade my Doctor Strange #183 I posted? It’s about a 6.5/7.0 (not better IMO) but some people graded it higher and it puzzles me, as I am sure it’s in that range.

graded it 7.5 -8.0 for you