• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiz - Who said this:

47 posts in this topic

BOC: "Not interesting..but strange or peculiar are adjectives that fit the bill".

See!!! SEE!!!!!.... just like the guy at the racetrack that bolo-punched himself out! Jens has all of that strangely peculiar air about him AND as an aspiring artist, well....that just makes him somebody interesting to watch. Someone with a bright but most likely tragic future!! The type of stuff legends are made of. The public LOVE wackos, otherwise, how do you account for the popularity of shows like the AnnaNicole Smith debacle, The Osbournes, Jack@$$, etc. The always endearing and heartwarming legacies of Keith Moon, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Sid Vicious, etc., and I don't mean it in a derogatory way. NORMAL doesn't fill seats at concerts and doesn't bring patrons to an art gallery. It's an ABNORMAL quality along with talent that grabs the public's attention!!! Jens has that certain unfathomable element in his personae. You can sense it in his posts. He's DUE. When his art talent is fully developed and matched with the intensity of his inner demons and "peculiarness", watch out!!!!

Here are some questions for you:

Weren't you suspended?

"Yeah right, you two are so similar. Easy to mix up. "

WTF does that mean? Is that an insult? If so, to who? I'm not insulted, so that must be a shot at bachelor, which is actually a shot at me. But that's weird cause I've NEVER responded to your before. Maybe I'm trying to hard to make sense of something YOU wrote. confused.gif

Bachelor didnt say anything to you, and why would either of us have to "go to mamma"?

And why would Murph tell you to post that? He just said you've been razzing him. And Murph has a lot more credibility with me than you do.

Your rantings are seriously getting tiring. If you want to contribute, get your S#$T together.

Apparently not.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind getting into the penalty box. I've heard it's great.

Check my Avatar for the kind of gretting you'd get. mad.gif

And what in the holy hell is a demagogue?

Time element. Your time is NOT here yet, but I believe in your future. Many don't realize the personaes BEHIND the extremely talented. Most take a thing, a skill, a gift to a certain level and remain there, unwilling to be "crazy" enough to step through that final door of limitlessness, of insanity, of abandoning the "norm". EVERYONE, with no exception, who I consider extremely talented would probably be judged an extreme psychotic by a psychiatric evaluation! From Vladimir Horowitz, who WAS insitutionalized, and even at one point the world's foremost Liszt piano technician/performer GAVE UP playing for a decade because as he had put it, he had "lost himself", to the most incredible sax player I ever heard, approx 60 years of age and obviously homeless, playing for quarters on the corner of 55th and 5thAve. . Those that are extreme geniuses or extremely gifted DON'T see things "normally" ("A Beautiful Mind" is a very accurate description of one type of extreme genius). Their world looks VERY different to them than the "norm" or they COULDN'T hear, see and fathom the things that they do. With this type of individual, the Roller Coaster goes higher as well, BUT, consequently, because it goes higher, it also comes down lower into the pits of sometime suicidal depression and erratic behavior and thoughts.

I hope they're not built over an old Indian burial ground! In that case, I'll take TWO!!!

I LOVE Poltergeist activity! Most don't realize that those sometime bothersome imps can be house-trained into performing routine domestic chores, like burning leaves and lighting the fireplace instead of the house!!!!