• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Y: THE LAST MAN Slabs (10% OFF), SAGA Slabs & Raws + Misc. Goodness

62 posts in this topic

With the expected lines he'll only be getting those 5 signed.

Ill count on my dealer pass to help with that and the friends I am bringing with me.

You can wait hours together. :)

With the expected lines he'll only be getting those 5 signed.

Ill count on my dealer pass to help with that and the friends I am bringing with me.

You can wait hours together. :)

I'm not exactly sure how we will be waiting hours for 5 books :shrug:

Don't worry, you can wait hours with Branget, too. He'll be there in line with his five books as well.

lol yea, I noticed he was back with a name change and signature removal. I guess he couldn't transition away like he planned. Oh well it will be cool to meet everyone if we end up in line together.

Don't worry, you can wait hours with Branget, too. He'll be there in line with his five hundred books as well.

Fixed that for ya

Right. (thumbs u

I love the fact that he's telling everyone they will be lucky to get five books signed, and he'll probably roll in with a couple of long boxes.

NO PLACE LIKE HOME SET -- 2 Sets Available

#1 (Standard/Variant/2nd Print covers), #2, 3, 4

NM+

$25

:takeit: Along with one each of the Saga books from Saga #2 third print through Saga #6

DSCN2779.jpg

^^

I'm assuming one set of No Place Like Home?

Don't worry, you can wait hours with Branget, too. He'll be there in line with his five hundred books as well.

Fixed that for ya

Right. (thumbs u

I love the fact that he's telling everyone they will be lucky to get five books signed, and he'll probably roll in with a couple of long boxes.

I said no such thing. Reading comprehension is the key. ;)

And I prefer short boxes. :makepoint: