• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! - Slab Sale - Just one -- Amazing Spider-man 612 Azaceta Variant CGC 9.8

5 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone!

As always :takeit: rules, but I will consider PM offers.

Shipping:

I combine shipping and ship all packages via Postal Service (Canada Post, USPS). Shipping insurance for orders up to $100 is already included with your purchase. If you'd like additional coverage, let me know:

• Canada - $14 (add $3 for each additional book)

• United States - $21 (add $3 for each additional book)

• Other International Orders - Please contact us about shipping rates to your country including combining shipments.

Payment:

PayPal only.

Delivery Time:

All orders ship within 2 business days. Once shipped, estimated Canadian and US transit time is 4-10 business days; international 14-21 business days.

K.

I just got this book in: the ultra-rare Amazing Spider-man 612 Azaceta Variant Cover CGC 9.8. This book is nearly impossible to find in high grade (only 3 in the census).

Just one note though. CGC MISLABELED the book. It actually says "Variant Cover" when it should say "Azaceta Variant Cover" however, looking at the book, you can see it actually is the Azaceta variant. This book would be number 4. I've included pics of both the book and the label.

Being so rare and hard-to-find, I'm asknig $300.

WP_000037.jpg

WP_000038.jpg

K.