• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For my 5000th post...

85 posts in this topic

Not "real" as in "it looks like sex" but "real" as in "this is really what it would be like for these two characters"... It's done so well it leaves the reader feeling like a voyeur, because the scene in front of you seems almost too personal to watch...

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Curse you, House! Now I gotta go get this book.

Could anybody send me a transcript of chapter 5? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Not "real" as in "it looks like sex" but "real" as in "this is really what it would be like for these two characters"... It's done so well it leaves the reader feeling like a voyeur, because the scene in front of you seems almost too personal to watch...

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Curse you, House! Now I gotta go get this book.

Could anybody send me a transcript of chapter 5? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'll see if I can find a copy for you. I'm pretty sure I still have a few. And you would still want to read the first four chapters, since they set up the characters, it's just that Chapter 5 is the payoff...

If I can't locate one in my own stock, Cold Cut still has them. Diamond sold out back in 2001 but Cold Cut has kept them in stock.

Or you could wait and get hand-me-downs from Joanna-Pov-Deathlok... tongue.gif