• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Certified BA, SA, and GA for sale

29 posts in this topic

Terms:

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. Checks and MOs are really appreciated. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

Shipping will be additional $6, $8, or $10 in the US depending on your distance from Florida, $22 to Canada, and $33 Internationally. All books double boxed and sent via USPS Priority mail. For one or all of them. Shipping fees are non-negotiable.

"I'll Take It!" via public post or PM wins. Time stamps on posts determine winners in the event of multiple buyers.

People on the probation list, Hall of Shame, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Absolutely zero cost to the buyer if unsatisfied.

Add All Select Comics to your "Likes" on Facebook for sneak peaks of new inventory before I list it