• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ Baltimore Comic Con booths 1101 - 1103

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Getting ready to leave for Baltimore on Weds(leaving a little early to try and buy some books) and I have lots of new material. I will be at booths 1101, 1102, 1103 right across from Cards, Comics, and Collectables and near Comiclink.

Just this morning I bought a complete X-Men collection from 1- 300 with a couple of copies of #1, and also #94. I have also just finished processing about 50 pre-code horror comics, and a 300 book Marvel collection that I picked up at Chicago Comic Con, including a few Am Spideys, a big run of Avengers, Conan #1 - 24, a nice run of Captain Americas from 101 - 188, a few Starlin Captain Marvels, a nice run of Hulks and Iron Mans, about 20 Tales of Suspense issues, and a few random books including Thors, FFs, Dr Strange, etc. I also should have an X-men #1 CGC 8.0 back from CGC in time for the show, and a nice stack of new slabs.

Hopefully will also be picking some stuff up on the way to the show, as I have a couple of sources to hit, including another new Marvel collection that I should have first shot to look at

I will also be bringing 11 boxes of X-men #1 - 200, Wolverine #11 - 189, and #1 - 50 of the new series, all of which will be priced at $1/$2. Tons of 9.8s as the books have not been picked at all. Some great bargains and great stuff to get signed.

See you all in a few days.