• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Love Pictorial #4

8 posts in this topic

True Love Pictorial #4 GVG (or thereabouts) C/OW pages. All pages present and correct. $225 A solid reading copy of a really tough Baker romance issue which features some of his best stories and artwork. A lot nicer in the hand than the scans would suggest.

Description

There is no large problem - just an accumulation of small ones, mainly small edge tears.

There are two 1cm tears on the right hand edge of the front cover, and another which is about half as long.

Tiny chip off bottom right hand corner.

The interior front cover shows a couple of small areas that have come into contact with light moisture and these are lightly stained.

Spine is slightly rolled.

Bottom centimetre is torn and I think might have been reglued, but no way to be sure. less than 1cm tear at base of spine on front cover.

1 inch tear at base of spine on back cover, where there is also a small chip out.

1.25 inch curved tear at bottom of back cover, near middle..Another light stain bottom of back cover.

Small hole in front cover above the "L" in "Love" a bit larger than a pin hole - say, about 1mm diameter.

Scans tell the rest of the story! (See below)

:takeit: wins over pm's. Happy to consider reasonable offers. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

PLEASE READ THIS:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package.

All non-CGC items may be returned if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund the cost of the item, not postage or packing either way unless I have made a significant error in grading. In other words, make sure you want the book before you buy it!

No probies or trolls allowed

tlp.jpg

tlp001.jpg

True Love Pictorial #4 GVG (or thereabouts) C/OW pages. All pages present and correct. $225 A solid reading copy of a really tough Baker romance issue which features some of his best stories and artwork. A lot nicer in the hand than the scans would suggest.

Description

There is no large problem - just an accumulation of small ones, mainly small edge tears.

There are two 1cm tears on the right hand edge of the front cover, and another which is about half as long.

Tiny chip off bottom right hand corner.

The interior front cover shows a couple of small areas that have come into contact with light moisture and these are lightly stained.

Spine is slightly rolled.

Bottom centimetre is torn and I think might have been reglued, but no way to be sure. less than 1cm tear at base of spine on front cover.

1 inch tear at base of spine on back cover, where there is also a small chip out.

1.25 inch curved tear at bottom of back cover, near middle..Another light stain bottom of back cover.

Small hole in front cover above the "L" in "Love" a bit larger than a pin hole - say, about 1mm diameter.

Scans tell the rest of the story! (See below)

:takeit: wins over pm's. Happy to consider reasonable offers. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

PLEASE READ THIS:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package.

All non-CGC items may be returned if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund the cost of the item, not postage or packing either way unless I have made a significant error in grading. In other words, make sure you want the book before you buy it!

No probies or trolls allowed

tlp.jpg

tlp001.jpg

:takeit:

A tough book in any grade!! Mine is in about the same condition, never seen a real nice one.

It's only the second copy I've owned in 20 years. I've never seen a nice one either.

Yes, I own Micheal's 1st copy. I've had it a long time now.