• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con Sept 23. Secaucus, NJ

5 posts in this topic

The next Comic Art Con will be held on September 23, at the  Crowne Plaza Meadowlands, Secaucus, NJ, from 10:00 - 4:30!  

Crowne Plaza Meadowlands

2 Harmon Plaza

Secaucus, NJ

201-348-6900

Adult admission is $10 paid at the door.  Children are free.  Parking is free!  Official Comic Art Con T-shirts are only $10, (and we will be sporting them proudly in Baltimore this weekend!).

The show is only two weeks from this Sunday and the room is just about sold out with only two tables unspoken for!  If interested in securing one of the remaining spaces please let us know ASAP.

Next week we will be posting the vendor roster so stay tuned!

Artist Christopher Ivy will be our guest.  Christopher has an extensive body of work and you can view some of it at http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=32189 .  He will be offering special Con pricing for commission sketches at the show: $20 for head-shots and $40 for full-figure sketches in pencil.  For more information you can email him through his CAF page or directly at ivyzink@gm ail.com

See you at the con!

Dan & Joe

P.S. Be sure to "like us" on Facebook at Comic Art Con for the most up to date announcements! 

I am going. I am hoping to buy at least one page and would love to trade some of my own art as well. see "trade bait" gallery in my CAF, link at my sig

Great idea Dan & Joe, and I wonder what the crazy auction prices will mean for this little gathering you guys hold. Little in terms of floor space, but nothing little about the number of major comic art dealers and collections in that room. This will be my 2nd time going, and I am really anticipating a good time..