• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Signature Series Submissions for New York Comic Con

33 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I just purchased 4 signatures for Stan Lee's Autograph from your site as well as the fast pass for Saturday October 13th. I wanted him to sign some of my older Amazing Spider-Man's and have them submitted to be graded. I have two questions:

1) Will I be able to submit them directly for CGC grading after the signature?

2) At what time should I show up to receive my tickets for the signature/fast pass?

Thanks for all of the help and such a great opportunity! I have wanted to meet Stan since my father gave me my first spider-man comic when I was six!

Guys,

If I want to get a book signed by Stan and Clairmont how should I proceed? Or just get the Stan signed and let you guys know on the order form.

What is the limit on Stan tickets? I'm about to click purchase.

Pete

Heck no, I prefer you guys to handle everything.

Jim Lee is key for me this year too so I will pester you guys for that as well as Kirkman and some others. I bought 9 Stans last night and will prob buy another at the show.

Pete

Please note that many of the books submitted to DWC to be signed by Stan Lee from both the McFarlane signing as well as the NYCC needed to be shipped onto the Dallas Fan Days show due to Stan's schedule changing in NY. DWC was able to get a small portion signed in NY but the rest of the books needed to be shipped to and were successfully signed by Stan while in Dallas this past weekend. CGC has been processing books that we shipped into CGC at the conclusion of the NYCC and will continue to process books as the books arrive at CGC over the next week. DWC is working very hard to get caught up and to send out updates of orders from the NYCC. THank you for your patience.