• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Casper the Friendly Ghost #43

41 posts in this topic

(shrug) So I'm an enabler.

c03ad6f6-519f-4d8a-a910-ecd90d9ff46b.jpg

That does look like Wendy to me, not an elephant. hm

This is the cover he's talking about

I think we both are right. That is a beautiful cover of the golden age casper. Thanks for posting that. The water is an awesome shade of green. It looks like Casper and Wendy are happy.

I only have a silver age copy of #43.

On the silver age copy, there is a deep blue to purple background and the stork is sweating. Casper is his usual helpful self.

The golden age copy is on my want list. There is no way I could pick between the golden and silver age copies, though.

Well, there aren't as many golden age copies left. The cover looks old timey.

I have something on my want list. It involves you and a vacation to Butthurtville.

The golden age copy is on my want list. There is no way I could pick between the golden and silver age copies, though.

Well, there aren't as many golden age copies left. The cover looks old timey.

I have something on my want list. It involves you and a vacation to Butthurtville.

I'll tell you what, dude.

I would go there for a golden age copy of Casper, the Friendly Ghost #43.

But the water has to be that shade of green. And I want to meet Wendy.

I made some roasted potatoes for dinner. I have to get off the computer. We're going to watch the Young and the Restless.

Phylis has pretty much told Nick everything.

Some final thoughts on Casper #43. Yes, I see that there is a golden and silver age copy.

Both covers look beautiful.

Regarding the silver age copy, who among us wouldn't help the stork carry the baby elephant to her new mother?

Regarding the golden age copy, wherever they are sailing, I hope they bring us with them.

Kindest regards,

aunt agatha

Crosby didn't miss it.

Our house is a very, very fine house

with two cats in the yard.

He got it right and one day Casper and Wendy

are going to sail up this creek.

Don't you want to be here when they arrive?

FU auntie, just FU and the horse you rode in on. I proffer a Harvey olive branch and you spit on me. A pox on your first born, you ugly wart on a salamander's tongue!!! :mad:

I made some roasted potatoes for dinner. I have to get off the computer. We're going to watch the Young and the Restless.

Phylis has pretty much told Nick everything.

Some final thoughts on Casper #43. Yes, I see that there is a golden and silver age copy.

Both covers look beautiful.

Regarding the silver age copy, who among us wouldn't help the stork carry the baby elephant to her new mother?

Regarding the golden age copy, wherever they are sailing, I hope they bring us with them.

Kindest regards,

aunt agatha

I would ask you to return your man-card, but I'm pretty sure you've never owned one. hm