• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

600 DC 12-centers 50% off

1 post in this topic

I've got about 600 DC 12-centers that I'm getting ready to grade. If you are collecting any 1960s DCs this is your chance to pop me a PM and get an advance look at any titles you like. These books are generally FR to FN so at 50% off guide they are going to be cheap. Generally all major titles and most minor titles are represented. There are no Batmans but there are Detectives. For some reason there weren't any GLs but there are 40 Flashes. Tons of Action and Adventure, Blackhawks, Challengers, House of Mystery, tons of Mystery in Space, Sea Devils, Showcase, lots of Superboys, World's Finest, etc. A few 15-centers in there too.

Eventually I'll bring them to the board only forum for a sales thread. I also have 10-cent DCs FR to VG/FN 1956-1961 at 30% off if anyone is interested in a full list.

Thanks for reading,

Marc