• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hero for Hire 1

27 posts in this topic

There is Paypal and there is Paypal personal. Regular Paypal, what is normally used when making purchases. You (the seller) pays a 3% fee from the $ you collect from each transaction.

Paypal personal is like if you wanted to send Cousin Zeke some money because Cousin Paula is pregnant.

For example.

There is Paypal and there is Paypal personal. Regular Paypal, what is normally used when making purchases. You (the seller) pays a 3% fee from the $ you collect from each transaction.

Paypal personal is like if you wanted to send Cousin Zeke some money because Cousin Paula is pregnant.

For example.

OK, I gotcha. Thanks for explaining this to me. Much appreciated.

Since I'm a noob at grading, I don't want to put up a raw high grade up in a sales thread and get lambasted for overgrading.

Perhaps it would be best to list the comic book I want to sell on the boards first in a PGM thread? That way, there can be a consensus of looks and possible grades before I list the book and grade in the sales thread.

Anyway, thanks for getting back to me on this! ;)

For example.

OK, I gotcha. Thanks for explaining this to me. Much appreciated.

Since I'm a noob at grading, I don't want to put up a raw high grade up in a sales thread and get lambasted for overgrading.

Perhaps it would be best to list the comic book I want to sell on the boards first in a PGM thread? That way, there can be a consensus of looks and possible grades before I list the book and grade in the sales thread.

Anyway, thanks for getting back to me on this! ;)

The other problem with personal paypal is that the buyer isn't protected. If something goes wrong the buyer can't get a refund through paypal.

You won’t. First, you are submitting them there, so it’s quite a warrant they won’t be overgraded. Besides, if still unsure you can state it and declare you don’t feel so confident in giving a bulletproof grading since you’re still experiencing.

If you decide to sell something here I’m sure things will go fine. In fact, I think it will be a very good decision. ;)

Ah, and you can still set a somewhat "high" price and specify you are open to offers.