• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sketch opportunity with legendary artist Joe Sinnott

124 posts in this topic

lol Such a mess this is why I don't do sketch ops good luck with your op mike you do always have top notch guys!

Thanks Chris

But I'm leaning towards more private opps from now on myself :)

I used to disagree with you about public opps but now I understand your point

I just checked in on this thread since I missed out, hoping to see some of the work in progress. And by stating that I "missed out" I don't mean any offense to anyone. I was working late and forgot to log in and sign up. No big whoop, there's always next time.

That being said, what Mr. Mylar did here was awesome. Hopefully he will be able to pull off another op with Mr. Sinnott soon, but again, if it was a one off deal, so be it.

Long story short, what is done is done. There were winners and there were losers just as in every other part of life. If you don't like the way it worked out, contact Mr. Sinnott and set up your own op, but let it go on here.

Thought I'd post this up early, very excited about this! My thanks to Mike and CGC for the clearance! (worship)

Getting ready for Baltimore, all specifics, pricing and turnarounds will be posted Monday 9/10

The opp will go up Wednesday evening on 9/12, thank you :headbang:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Sinnott

:takeit:

Am I too late?

Thought I'd post this up early, very excited about this! My thanks to Mike and CGC for the clearance! (worship)

Getting ready for Baltimore, all specifics, pricing and turnarounds will be posted Monday 9/10

The opp will go up Wednesday evening on 9/12, thank you :headbang:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Sinnott

:takeit:

Am I too late?

:signfunny: