• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sketch opportunity with legendary artist Joe Sinnott

124 posts in this topic

Thought I'd post this up early, very excited about this! My thanks to Mike and CGC for the clearance! (worship)

Getting ready for Baltimore, all specifics, pricing and turnarounds will be posted Monday 9/10

The opp will go up Wednesday evening on 9/12, thank you :headbang:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Sinnott

Hum 9/12/12 you say? Isn't that the same day Par2ch's next sketch opp is due to go live? hm It's getting to be battle of the sketch ops around here :sumo: And my wallet is aching from all the awesomeness :)

Really? And do you know WHO is the artist of Parch2 next sketch opp?

Hum 9/12/12 you say? Isn't that the same day Par2ch's next sketch opp is due to go live? hm It's getting to be battle of the sketch ops around here :sumo: And my wallet is aching from all the awesomeness :)

hm

Yes you're right re the dates, nothing intentional. I get back home Monday :)

Not competing at all, much kudos and respect to Dan and all other facilitators (thumbs u Date change to Thursday evening 9/13

Here we go! :)

Pricing---

$100 for a headshot pencil or inked(please see my Sinnott in my CAF for reference)--limited to 8 spots

There are 2 spots available for a full body sketch, the first boardies in the opp will have the option to choose if they want that spot. If they decline the option will go to the next boardie. I think this is fair if not let me know. Pricing will be given to the participants in the opp

CGC grading/fees--$40

Invoice fee--$5

Blanks--Please mail blanks to me, address will be given to whoever is in the opp. I have no more blanks available for sale at this time

The opp will post on Thursday 9/13 @9pm. I'll post some more sample pics later on today

Turnaround---I've confirmed that Mr. Sinnott can complete the books by December. Even with this confirm, I ask for everyones patience with this opportunity :)

Any questions please PM me, I will respond asap, thank you (thumbs u

Pricing---

$100 for a headshot pencil or inked(please see my Sinnott in my CAF for reference)--limited to 8 spots

There are 2 spots available for a full body sketch, the first boardies in the opp will have the option to choose if they want that spot. If they decline the option will go to the next boardie. I think this is fair if not let me know. Pricing will be given to the participants in the opp

CGC grading/fees--$40

Invoice fee--$5

Blanks--Please mail blanks to me, address will be given to whoever is in the opp. I have no more blanks available for sale at this time

The opp will post on Wednesday 9/13 @9pm. I'll post some more sample pics later on today

Turnaround---I've confirmed that Mr. Sinnott can complete the books by December. Even with this confirm, I ask for everyones patience with this opportunity :)

According to my calculations, Wednesday is the 12th of September. Although I could for sure be wrong (as my significant other can attest).

Pricing---

CGC grading/fees--$40

Invoice fee--$5

The opp will post on Wednesday 9/13 @9pm. I'll post some more sample pics later on today

According to my calculations, Wednesday is the 12th of September. Although I could for sure be wrong (as my significant other can attest).

Fixed thank you :)