• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk #181

9 posts in this topic

It’s similar to mine, for which I just asked, so I’d say between VGF and F-, i.e. 5.0 to 5.5 but defects are slightly different so I can’t say. :)

Hey, there’s a wealth of low-to-midgrade #181 pouring right now! lol

That's because the very large and growing number of high grade copies are selling for silly-big numbers sometimes. Most collectors can't afford the astronomical prices so they [we] have no choice but turn to books that were READ and LOVED :preach:

It’s similar to mine, for which I just asked, so I’d say between VGF and F-, i.e. 5.0 to 5.5 but defects are slightly different so I can’t say. :)

Hey, there’s a wealth of low-to-midgrade #181 pouring right now! lol

That's because the very large and growing number of high grade copies are selling for silly-big numbers sometimes. Most collectors can't afford the astronomical prices so they [we] have no choice but turn to books that were READ and LOVED :preach:

How I understand you. I was shocked when I learned about Iron Man #55. There must be trillions of copies of that book, and still everyone is amassing them…

The thing which annoys me mostly, 'though, is the frenzy around Daredevil #111, just now that I decided it was time to put together a good run of the amazing Steve Gerber issues. These "first appearance" things are among the stupidest I have ever heard: it makes me hate the movies even more. :)