• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

This is one beautiful book :applause:

Amazing Adventures #2 - CGC 7.0 OW-W, asking $255 + shipping

Pretty book! I'm giving it another go here, basically at my cost.

RAD7FD9F20111130_102938.jpg

Thanks! I thought so too. If I hadn't had the unexpected opportunity to upgrade to an 8.0 (thanks again Bronty!) I would have been very happy with this copy as my keeper.

Next book, Tales to Astonish #32, SOLD :news:

Really pretty copy with light spine and corner wear and roughly OW-W pages. Only bummer is the upper right corner of the FC, where it looks like a bit of paper was reattached at some point. It was done very cleanly, and there is no visible tape on the inside cover (maybe rice paper?). Anyway, a really nice copy that looks fantastic in a mylar if you don't mind the minor resto.

TTA32.jpg

TTA32bc.jpg

Thanks! I thought so too. If I hadn't had the unexpected opportunity to upgrade to an 8.0 (thanks again Bronty!) I would have been very happy with this copy as my keeper.

Next book, Tales to Astonish #32, apparent 7.5ish, $75 shipped asking $95 + shipping :news:

Really pretty copy with light spine and corner wear and roughly OW-W pages. Only bummer is the upper right corner of the FC, where it looks like a bit of paper was reattached at some point. It was done very cleanly, and there is no visible tape on the inside cover (maybe rice paper?). Anyway, a really nice copy that looks fantastic in a mylar if you don't mind the minor resto.

TTA32.jpg

TTA32bc.jpg

thank you sir :takeit:

Next book, Tales to Astonish #32, apparent 7.5ish, $75 shipped asking $95 + shipping :news:

TTA32.jpg

TTA32bc.jpg

thank you sir :takeit:

No, thank YOU ^^