• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 1st Print NM

14 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. As some of you may know through our interactions on the board, I am getting married in October. Long story short, the intended budget was exceeded with ease so I'm getting rid of some books to help cover the costs. I have 2 copies of this book and this is the better looking of the two. I tried to get the largest and clearest scans that my scanner is capable of so you can see for yourself what condition the book is in. The picture speaks for itself but I did want to mention that there is a very faint crease on the top right corner of the front cover. I didn't even notice it until I gave it a once over before offering it here. This is an excellent copy and has always been B+B and stored in a top loader. I'm offering it here first before heading over to feebay. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

I'm asking $800 OBO insured & shipped to

anywhere in the USA.

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Good one - well done to seller and buyer.

If it falls over - let me have 2nd crack. (thumbs u