• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Sr. Spidey/Peter Parker sketch **Reduced AGAIN**

6 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply, no HOS or probies, PayPal preferred, U.S. buyers have shipping included and I will try to work with international buyers.

:takeit: in the thread trumps all negotiations and PMs.

For you Spidey fans, this is the book you must have! (How is that for a hard sell?) lol

It's a Dynamic Forces Avengers/Invaders blank with the classic John Romita Sr. Spidey sense sketch! I would honestly prefer to trade for an Alex Ross Shadow #1 sketch cover, but cash is always good. $475 $400 $325 shipped is what I'm looking for, again, going toward a Shadow sketch. Offers are welcome!

I'm currently working and don't have a scan of the actual sketch. I do have a scan of my keeper and the one you will receive is almost identical! I will get the actual scan up tonight or early tomorrow! It still has the DF COA. It is raw and I would put it in the 9.6+ range. I've had terrible returns on my subs lately, so I'm not as comfortable as I used to be with my grading skills. I don't see any problems, but apparently I don't have the eyes I used to.

129808.png.6531fbf1d71f4843137536627aa9406b.png