• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hack/Slash Question from a Noob

29 posts in this topic

:juggle:

You are the king of links my friend.Why did you delete your post?

I guess I've been here so long I forget how it was to be a noob.Thank you my friend for keeping me grounded.Go Bills! (worship)

My digging up an early post of yours was meant in fun. But I could see how it would be taken otherwise so I deleted it. :foryou:

After my beating from Greggy years ago.I realized that you must have very tough skin,and a big sense of humor around here.Good show in digging up my early meaningless threads. :applause:

Since it's being discussed, here's an early Oakland thread: Any forumites have a myspace page?

... and Oakland's first post.

I thought the Pedigree thread was insiteful,and damn that GSX#1 is a pretty book. :cloud9:

Sorry dude, didn't realize that you were lord of the blog. Speaking of posting random pointless "sheit" you are the insufficiently_thoughtful_person postinging things that don't have anything to do with a means to the end.
lol I have been called worse,but seriously.If you want to find a comic book post in the want to buy thread,it's simple really.I'm sorry for crapping in your thread,but when you have several new people starting threads where they don't belong it can get somewhat old.I behoove you to look at this from my point of view as well,before you call me a moron. (tsk)

This is literally the first time I have ever posted on one of these things, I just signed up an hour or so ago. So yes I get it, and I have found where the post should go now and I have posted there. You should also look at it from my point of view, everyone has to have a first experience forums like this, I'm sorry that mine ruined your day, hopefully you can pull through and turn your day around still.

It gets much worse, but if you really love comics and want to deal with some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby, you'll deal with it, eventually laugh it off and realize it's a nerd rite of passage.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM. Click on the member ID and send private message.

Good Luck and WTTB!

This is literally the first time I have ever posted on one of these things, I just signed up an hour or so ago. So yes I get it, and I have found where the post should go now and I have posted there. You should also look at it from my point of view, everyone has to have a first experience forums like this, I'm sorry that mine ruined your day, hopefully you can pull through and turn your day around still.

It's all good. :foryou:

Stick around.

Stick around.

I'm sorry. :foryou: The wife didn't give me any last night,and I'm a little backed up. lol

Stick around.

I'm sorry. :foryou: The wife didn't give me any last night,and I'm a little backed up. lol

lol.....I hope to.

Sorry dude, didn't realize that you were lord of the blog. Speaking of posting random pointless "sheit" you are the insufficiently_thoughtful_person postinging things that don't have anything to do with a means to the end.

:lol:

Your sig line classes up the joint.

Although I did consider "The Shocker" costume for last Halloween. (shrug) Not sure what that says about me.

Check out Bustedtees.com they offer a full size foam finger 'shocker' to take to all your favorite sporting events.

My favorite Halloween costume, which I might do again this year is " in a Box" from SNL. Wore a grey 80's suit complete with skinny tie, and hooked a wrapped empty box to my belt buckle. Thought about putting one of those spring snakes that shoot out of the peanut cans in joke shops in the box, but never did.

Stick around.

Gagging for it AND constipated. No wonder they call you Oakman. :sick:

Do you have a MySpace page, wanna be friends?

Never has such a nerdy statement been made!! :baiting:

Edit:

Ok maybe "Sorry Megan Fox, I'd love for you to stay over but tomorrow is Wednesday and my shop orders real limited quantities."

That's how you get her to come back the next day!

"Oh no, he prefers comics to me! I must get his attention with my sexual prowess!" :ohnoez:

Stick around.

Gagging for it AND constipated. No wonder they call you Oakman. :sick:

lol