• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

6 posts in this topic

Mind the Gap C2E2 Ash Can signed by writer Jim McCann L/E #209/500 $45.00 shipping included

Also, I'm new to Collector's Society, I have logged more than a few eBay sales, but these are my first postings here, I realize that the buyers and sellers on Collector's Society seem, for the most part, more knowledgeable fair than a lot of the ones on eBay. Therefore, if anyone thinks that my prices are grossly overestimated or underestimated, please.......let me know. I think eBay gives people a skewed idea of what certain books are worth and that's all I've known to date. Thanks.

Oh? really? I did not realize that, honestly, I'm one of those guys that does not read the instructions.......for anything lol. Is that in the code of conduct section? I guess, I thought that I would end it on eBay, if someone inquired about it, and end it here if someone bid on it there. As I write this though, I realize that if someone claimed it here while I am offline and during that same time, somebody placed a bid on it through eBay, I'd be pretty screwed, youre right. Anyway, to answer your message you sent me via eBay. I was under the impression that all of the 150 were signed by the artist, and I thought that they were the only 150 created period. Although I will admit that I don't truely know 100% but on the reverse side of the Ash Can it says 1 of 150. I'm going to pull it off the forum because I think more people see it on eBay, a lot of casual collectors (myself included) don't realize that these places exsist on the internet(until I stumbled upon it three days ago). I have never seen an unsigned version, or a version signed by the writer either, it's in awesome shape, ash can always seem to be, atleast to me they do, I assumed it would qualify for SS if I ever CGCd it becasue I thought they were all signed. I too prefer unsigned books, unless I already have an unsigned copy first. Soryy to ramble, I better pull that of the sale board. Ask any other questions if you want though. -jimi